Saturday, June 20, 2009

Keep It In Your Closet

And now it's time for Feng Shui, with Joan...

Saturday
Adam,
Please make sure your tires are in good condition. I got a raise today and I would be glad to pay for a new tire. You could keep the other one for a spare. You could keep it in your closet. I could send you $200 for a new tire. Please let me know. They are still talking about Firestone Tires and how they are bad. I hope you don't have Firestone. Check Maria's tires too.
Mom

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

NG said...

Maybe you could just make a tire swing with it in the living room.

Happy Father's Day.

Dixie said...

$200 for a tire? Wow... take it... then go buy a full set at discount tire guy... thanks mom!

and i'd love to see the letter about 'tire' coming out of the closet...

happy fathers day Adam!

don't eat sushi said...

Ok-so I'll take the $200, Dixie AND make a tire swing, NG! I'm with you both 100%.
Now I need to know how I can wallpaper our den with 8 x 10 glossies of Uncle Michael...

Kitti said...

he he priceless :) happy tuesday Adam :)Kitti x