Saturday, November 14, 2009

BLUE

So my mother mailed me this NY POST photo clipping back in 2000, showing me how the star of the movie, "Blue", in her opinion, looks like my wife. Innocent enough. Sure. What she swears she didn't notice is that little synopsis directly under the picture which explains the movie to be all about a young woman who loses her musician-husband and child in a car wreck.
Now THAT, boys and girls, is what I call WEIRD.


Doesn't this look like Maria?


 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Mother's are weird sometimes. I enjoy your posts ALOT! My mom drives me crazy sometimes, but idk where I would be without her.

Malayna Dawn said...

Do you hear that scary violin music in the background too?

The Guy's Perspective said...

This gets weirder all the time. And I love it!

FYI:

Just wanted to let you know that we've moved to: www.theguysperspective.com/theguysblog
For Blogrolls and such.

We're still in the process of tweaking the look and design of our site, but we're happy to be operating under our own domain!

Take care and have a great day!

don't eat sushi said...

Mom? Was that you?