Sunday, May 9, 2010

Capricorn Man

First the horoscope arrived.
Then about a week or so later, came the letter.
By the way, I am a Capricorn Man. My wife, is a Gemini.
Welcome to La Vida Loca.
And Happy Mother's Day, Everybody!

Thursday
Adam-
1. I had NO idea that was on the horoscope. I didn't even remember what Maria's birthday was. (I only read the CUTE saying they had.)
2. If you want me to be the "Bad" guy in this for something "harmless", then so be it. I can't control what people think! If I bothered to look at that part of the clipping, I may have thought twice. But, it was so unimportant to me, I never even looked! Maria should know in her heart how very much I care for her!
3. If you still have the cold after the antibiotics stop, you should have the doctor renew them 'cause I had to renew mine when I had the flu. You have to stay on 1 week longer. It's so cold up here now, I had to put on my heavy "down" coat 'cause I don't want to get sick again.
Take care-
Love,
Mom


 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Libby said...

Here's to making the worst possible match . . . . our Capricorn/Aries marriage will celebrate 31 years this fall!

Blogger said...

Hello Ya'll,

Below are the most recommended Bitcoin exchanges (BUY/SELL):
Coinbase: $1 minimum transaction
CoinMama

Get free Bitcoins with the best BITCOIN faucet rotator:
IACBit.org Faucet Rotator